Health and Safety at Sullivan's Foods updates
Dear Valued Customer,
We take the health and safety of our associates and customers seriously. We appreciate your patronage and trust in us to offer the food and supplies you need for you and your family.
We have implemented and continue to review cleaning efforts and preventative measures in order to maintain clean and healthy stores:
- Our associates are dedicated to wipe down and sanitizing our shopping carts as you enter the store. We offer stations as you enter to wipe down additionally as well.
- Hand sanitizer is accessible at our registers, counters, and food service areas as long as supplies last
- We have temporarily stopped in-store samplings
- We have increased our cleaning routines for high-touch areas throughout the stores
Bakery Deli Self-Serve Suspension
- In order to help protect our customers and our employees from issues related to the coronavirus we have suspended all self-serve sales from both Deli and Bakery departments
- This includes all hot self-serve foods, including soup, all cold self-serve foods, and all self-serve doughnuts
- These items are all still available but will be prepackaged by our staff
- We encourage our customers to call ahead for specific doughnut requests
Please ask our staff for anything you may need or if you require further explanation
- We will make every attempt to keep stores stocked and are working around the clock to stock cleaning supplies, paper products, and other items that are in-demand as fast as we can at our normal prices.
Online Shopping (Savanna, Mendota, Winnebago)
- We will open additional slots for in-store pick-up as demand requires
Haven’t heard of our online shopping options? Create an account on our website www.sullivansfoods.net or download our app from Play Store or iTunes Store. Available in Savanna, Mendota, Winnebago stores only currently.
- Continue to review proper hygiene
- Discourage associates from coming to work when they are sick
We will continue to assess the situation daily utilizing resources such as the State of Illinois and CDC recommendations.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT REMAIN COMMITTED TO THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS OUR ASSOCIATES.
Thank you for being a loyal customer and stay safe.
The Family of Sullivan’s Foods