SULLIVAN’S FOODS GENERAL COUPON POLICY DETAILS
- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date.
- We accept coupons that have a bar code and that scan on the point of sale system.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Buy one get one free offers – if two paper coupons are presented for the purchase of two items, both may be applied to the buy on get one free deal.
- We accept only one manufacturer’s coupon per purchased item.
- We accept Internet manufacturer’s coupons for money off a specific product up to $2.00, with the exception of Internet coupons that are generated off Sullivan’s Foods Web Site and are marked Sullivan’s Foods.
- We do not accept Internet coupons offering an item for free; nor do we accept cash off total order Internet coupons.
- We accept only one Internet manufacturer’s coupon per purchased item.
- Internet coupons must be an original coupon, not a copy, and it must scan.
DOUBLING, TRIPLING, OR STACKING COUPONS
- We do not double or triple coupons of any type.
- We will allow guests to stack one manufacturer’s coupon with one Sullivan’s Foods store/circular coupon for the corresponding item. The combination of the manufacturer’s coupon and the Sullivan’s Foods store/circular coupon may not exceed the retail price.
- We do not accept competitor’s coupons.