2017 Sully’s Fun Money for Non-Profit Organizations | Best Choice Save-a-Label | Prairie Farms “Caps for a Cause”
Sully’s Holiday Fun Money for Non Profit Organizations | Click here to print PDF
Is your Not for Profit Organization looking for different way to make money this Holiday Season? Well it “Tis the Season”, and we at Sullivan’s always need a helping hand at the Front End of the store during the holidays. We believe that Sullivan’s Foods and the local organizations working together create a dynamic duo and the results are: great customer service for Sullivan’s Foods customers and dollars in hand for your non-profit organization.
Here is how it works:
- Select one of the date and times below that your organization can donate their time.
- Select a minimum 3 to 4 outgoing individuals, who are at least 16 years of age, capable of lifting 50 pounds, and have no physical restrictions.
- We have 4 hour incremental times that organizations may donate their time at Sullivan’s. It will be up to the organization if they elect to reduce the time to smaller increments for their members.
(Example – maybe you have 8 individuals – all who are willing to donate 2 hours each)
- As it is a busy season, it is imperative that as an organization, that if you commit, you have the people available to donate their time. Nothing would be worse than not having the organization’s members not show up, shorting our customers of the services they deserve.
- 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time, individuals shall present themselves at Sullivan’s Service Desk for a briefing on what is expected and how to bag groceries.
- Tasks that will be assigned shall be: bagging groceries, getting grocery carts, assisting customers, price checks and some minor stocking of shelves.
- Attire: If your group or organization has a shirt or uniform that they wear – we encourage you to wear that. Example a basketball team – wear an indentifying shift. If no special attire for your group we will lend you a Sullivan’s Foods apron. Since cold weather is upon us, it will be the organizations members responsibilities to bring and wear their own outerwear, including, hats, coat, gloves and boots.
- Sullivan’s Foods will donate $150.00 for each 4 hours of service conducted via a total of 4 individuals.
- Sullivan’s Foods will recognize your organization by means of Facebook and a poster at each store crediting your organization for their efforts.
- Wednesday, November 22 : 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Thursday, November 22: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, December 9: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, December 16: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, December 23: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, December 23 : 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
If interested please contact your local Sullivan’s Foods Store Manager or you may also call Kathy Christensen at Sullivan’s Foods Corporate Office at 815-718-3632.
Raise Money for Your School or Non-profit Group with Save-A-Label Fundraising Program!
You can be one of nearly 13,000 groups already collecting Best Choice labels in this fun and easy fundraising program. Does your group need new uniforms, a computer for the classroom, or money toward activities?
Purchase Best Choice products at your favorite Sullivan’s Food store and save the labels of Best Choice products. Be sure to save the UPC portion (proof of purchase). Your school will earn $30 in cash for each bundle of 1,000 UPC’s sent.
Where To Find Best Choice!
Throughout our stores, you will find more than 1,000 Best Choice food, household, health, and beauty products with national brand quality, all priced 10-20% below national brand prices. Best Choice Products carry a 100% Quality Guarantee which assures satisfaction with every purchase.
Get Started Now!
To participate, complete the registration card today. Upon approval, your group will receive an information packet as well as a Bonus Certificate. Due to program success and fast growing membership, the turnaround time can be up to six weeks.
To download redemption form click here.
Prairie Farms has a fundraiser called Our Caps Your Cause, which gives five cents to selected charities for each cap code entered. This fundraiser could earn your organization money each year from the caps from Prairie Farms milk that you buy.
How Does it Work?
1. Begin by purchasing Prairie Farms milk, or iced coffee in gallon
or half gallon sizes.
2. Peel off the Prairie Farms cap sticker to reveal a unique, redeemable code.
3. Select a participating charity to donate your points.
4. Enter cap codes.
5. Click the donate button.