Is your Not for Profit Organization looking for a way make money this Summer? Stop by your local Sullivan’s Food Store and book your Summer Saturday Cookout! This is our way to give back to great organizations in the communities we serve.
Here is how it works:
- Your organization must be a non-profit and local to your Sullivan’s Food store.
- Select a Saturday this summer your organization would like to man the grill station at your local Sullivan’s Foods form 11am-2pm (sorry, not available in Marengo).
- Call your Sullivan’s Foods Store manager to request no more than two Saturday’s (limit one holiday weekend per organization).
- Gather 5 or more outgoing volunteers and ask them to wear shirts that identify your organization.
- Show up about 20 minutes early to go over everything with our store employees – then man that grill!
- Set up your signage to let folks know who you are.
- Youth organizations are required to have adult supervision.
- Products for sale must be purchased at Sullivan’s Foods.
If interested please contact your local Sullivan’s Foods Store Manager.
You can be one of nearly 13,000 groups already collecting Best Choice labels in this fun and easy fundraising program. Does your group need new uniforms, a computer for the classroom, or money toward activities?
Save-A-Label Is Easy!
Purchase Best Choice products at your favorite Sullivan’s Food store and save the labels of Best Choice products. Be sure to save the UPC portion (proof of purchase). Your school will earn $30 in cash for each bundle of 1,000 UPC’s sent.
Where To Find Best Choice!
Throughout our stores, you will find more than 1,000 Best Choice food, household, health, and beauty products with national brand quality, all priced 10-20% below national brand prices. Best Choice Products carry a 100% Quality Guarantee which assures satisfaction with every purchase.
Get Started Now!
To participate, complete the registration card today. Upon approval, your group will receive an information packet as well as a Bonus Certificate. Due to program success and fast growing membership, the turnaround time can be up to six weeks.
To download redemption form click here.
Prairie Farms has a fundraiser called Our Caps Your Cause, which gives five cents to selected charities for each cap code entered. This fundraiser could earn your organization money each year from the caps from Prairie Farms milk that you buy.
How Does it Work?
1. Begin by purchasing Prairie Farms milk, or iced coffee in gallon
or half gallon sizes.
2. Peel off the Prairie Farms cap sticker to reveal a unique, redeemable code.
3. Select a participating charity to donate your points.
4. Enter cap codes.
5. Click the donate button.